A Virtual DNA meeting will be held on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 7 pm.
Details concerning online connection will be sent to Members of MCGS by email within one week before the meeting.
You do not need to use the link below to get the link to connect to the meeting if you are a MCGS Member.Members of the Public can receive an invitation by clicking
Request to Access MCGS DNA Group Meeting
In the first part of the meeting we will have an open forum where members will be able to ask questions and share their stories of successes or difficulties that they have encountered while pursuing Genetic Genealogy. Come prepared to participate.
We will then have the second part of this DNA Boot Camp presentation.
Mary Eberle will present Case Studies with Hands-on Exercises.
Here are some videos that you might find useful.
1. The Power of X to Unlock Family Mysteries
2. Using Y-DNA to Research Your Surname
Here are some links to Handouts for the whole presentation.
1. Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogical Research
2. 12 Things to Know About DNA Testing
3. Autosomal DNA Statistics Chart
4. X-DNA Inheritance
5. Y-Mito-X-DNA Audience Question Log
7. X-DNA Testing and Matching