The next meeting will be on May 18, 2017 at 7 pm at the LDS Church.
We will have a Q & A session in the first part of the meeting, then we will have a Workshop on
1. Downloading your raw data.
2. Uploading to Gedmatch and other sites.
3. Creating a Gedcom file of your ancestors.
4. Uploading this Gedcom to create a Family Tree on your DNA sites.
5. Linking your family members to this tree..
The focus will be on providing a hands-on approach.
Bring your laptop or tablet and your login information and kit numbers for your DNA accounts.
For more information on a variety of DNA topics see the DNA Group page.
Please contact Vernon Smith to suggest a topic for this Workshop.
We meet each month to discuss all aspects of Genetic Genealogy, and to provide a forum for discussion as well as time for answering any related questions.